Friday, September 3, 2010

TIME OUT

I need a time out...How in the world has it been almost an entire year since I've blogged? Can someone please push pause for just a little while? An entire year of updates on our family that I've missed. A year since I have put my creative skills to the test (ha!). I guess it is too late to dwell on not blogging about the past right?! Moving on...

Life is kinda crazy right now and we all need a break! We are spending the weekend in Austin and I am counting down the minutes until we leave. And I haven't packed yet, which means I have exactly 15 hours to do laundry and pack. And I just found out that Brian may have to work all night so that he doesn't have to work tomorrow. He usually works 60 hours a week and it is getting really old...

Preston is 21 years months old! His vocabulary has grown to probably more than 100 words, I've lost track. He repeats EVERYTHING we say and his father has taught him cool phrases like "Ah nuts", "Peace out", and "Babaganoosh" amoung others. Thankfully other colorful words have not been said within ear shot of Preston ;) Brian has taught him to throw a baseball, hit a ball off a tee and hit a golf ball. I'd say we have quite the athlete :) And Cliff Lee better watch out, he is an up and coming south paw.

September is my favorite month! COOLER temperatures and my birthday month!! Although I'm not that excited about the number I will be turning...My nephew Mason will be born sometime this month, it's a waiting game and I can't wait to meet him. Glad I will have him around so that the baby fever goes away for a little while ;)

The next post will not be my scattered brain throwing stuff on the page, there will be some thought that goes into it. Maybe...

Hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment